Friday, May 16, 2014

Spurred into action!

It has been a very long time since I have done anything with this blog!  I belong to a group on facebook that is part of my Grandmother Smith's family line, her maiden name is Rogers.  They have been requesting pictures of family members for a reunion this summer
 and I knew that in the boxes of pictures I had seen some of them.  Coupled with dreams and feelings of needing to begin researching and documenting again I was spurred into action.  Before I began I had already became emotional!  I have been through some of these pictures and still some of the ones I had been thinking of were not there, I will continue to search and will post as I find some.  Today I found a new treasure for me and I am sure cousins will look at it and say oh yeah I have seen that one but...

Over the last couple of years I have thought a lot about my Grandma Smith and my Great Grandma Smith.  How I wish I had journals or copies of journals from them.  I know given the histories I have or have learned about them they were very strong and remarkable women and I look forward to meeting them one day.


I don't know when this was taken and I hope that someone can help me.  The only clue I have was a note that was written on the back.  From Grandpa Smith. 

I HAVE BEEN BITTEN ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment